Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Nerdy Girl lines up a gig!

Ok, so as you might recall if you've read any of my other blogs, or even my intro, I am a nerdy girl. I like spelling and grammar. I am not perfect, but I do have quite the penchant for catching errors, especially in signs, pamphlets, presentations and other professional materials. Well, during my conference/training, I made a few edits for the trainers' materials. I also let them know that I would definitely be amenable to providing future edits for any and all material on a freelance sort of basis. One of them seemed particularly interested and said he would definitely be interested in paying me for such a thing.

Yay! It would be so cool to get paid to fix things! I already do it anyway simply because I need to for my own sense of rightness with the world. What can I say? I am definitely a nerd.

No comments: